Saturday, October 1, 2011

Letter From the Editor-In-Chief

Dear Football Fans and Loyal Readers:

Audibles Magazine has been gone for a few months, the lockout is over, and we're about five weeks into the regular season. Needless to say, we've got some major catching up to do. I'd like to personally thank all my loyal readers, and those who have "liked" the Audibles Facebook page. Furthermore, I'd like to thank my supporters in Atlanta, GA for nominating the magazine for ATL's Hottest Entertainment Awards. While Audibles does not have a large following, every little bit counts and I personally want to thank each and every person who has taken time out of their busy schedule to log onto this page. Its people who like you who keep hope alive for struggling journalists. So, without further ado, let's get re-acquainted and talk about football!!

Sincerely,

Crystal Maree
Editor-In-Chief
Audibles Magazine
The Crystal Clear Media, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment